If you are interested in applying for one of the current vacancies listed below, please send by e-mail in word format your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an agency, please e-mail details of your terms of business.
All successful candidates must
• have at least 5 years PQE experience
• be able to demonstrate strong sector expertise and knowledge
• Have private practice and or in-house experience
• show a commitment and willingness to work in a new and flexible work environment
• have a client following or potential to develop such within a short time scale
Private Client Solicitor
• Experience drafting complex Wills
• Estate planning and administration
• Setting up and administrating Trusts
• Drafting Lasting Powers of Attorney
• Court of Protection
• Elderly client work
• Hold a STEP qualification
• Experience in working with high net worth individuals and overseas clients
• Evidence of a sound track record in business development would be desirable
Commercial Property Solicitor
• Have a good network of contacts especially work introducers
• Experience and knowledge within our core sectors of retail, leisure, hospitality and food/drink.
• Good client management and communication skills
• Knowledge of planning e.g. Section 106 agreements and property litigation an advantage.
Company Commercial Solicitor
• IP law knowledge would be useful but not essential
• The role is expected to include a wide variety of work including projects, tender responses & IT matters, acquisitions and other corporate activities
• You will have excellent client care and communication skills.
• You will be commercially aware with experience of business development
• You must have excellent attention to detail.
• You will have a client-focussed approach.
• You are ambitious and keen to progress your career within a dynamic and growing firm.
• Provide main point of contact assistance to clients regarding immigration issues
• Develop new and build on current relationships using marketing/ business development skills
• Provide advice and guidance regarding the points based system
• Experience of privately funded immigration matters
• Experience working amongst High Value Private Clients, Investors and corporate clients
• Provide technical advice to clients, assignees and third party vendors regarding current legislation
• A member of ILPA would be preferred
• Fluency in Mandarin or other languages would be advantages
Employment Law Solicitor
• Experienced lawyer with sufficient exposure to employment law issues to work with minimum supervision
• Experience and knowledge of AWR regulations
• Provide advice for ongoing retainer projects
• Ability to present workshops/seminars to clients to present updates on regulations
• Review and revision of existing agency/temp contracts
• Reviewing client internal HR processes
• Knowledge and experience of compromise agreements
• Experience of preparing employment tribunal cases
Trade Mark Attorney / IP Solicitor
• You will be a highly experienced IP specialist.
• The ability to build and maintain strong client relationships is essential
• You must have a client-focussed, detail-orientated approach.
• Experience of working with international clients is desirable.
• You must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, across all levels.
• You will be commercially aware with excellent problem-solving skills.
• You will be driven, enthusiastic, professional and friendly.
Commercial Litigation Solicitor
• Have a strong track record of experience across a broad range of litigious files.
• Applicants should ideally have built their experience at either a leading city centre or regional firm.
• handle a broad range of contentious matters ranging from breach of contract to partnership disputes
• A good working knowledge of debt recovery and financial crime
• Property litigation experience would be desirable